Thanks for taking the time to look at the Wasp X website,
it is designed to give visitors an idea of the service that I provide and also
provide some information about the wasp and the hornet. I hope you learn
something new and if you have any
questions, please ask. Unlike our flying friends, I don't sting!
©David Emley, Keele University
Do you have a nest?
Look out for wasps entering and exiting in a specific
location. Just because there are a lot of wasps in a particular area does
not necessarily mean there is a nest. Wasps are often on the look out for food near ivy
(sweet nectar) and hedges that may contain many aphids. Other signs are
noises from the nest, often heard at night coming from attics, normally a
scratchy or clicking sound which is often mistaken for mice. This noise is
from the wasp larvae and is believed to be made when they are hungry!
What you can expect
- I offer a fast professional, friendly and reliable service at very
- I am on call 7 days a week and I also work evenings to fit in with your busy schedules.
- I am fully insured, with £2million public liability.
- I only use fully approved professional products not available to the general public.
- All work is guaranteed. On the rare occasions when I am not successful
first time, the recall is completely FREE.
- I am not VAT registered so no additional charges on the bottom
- I cover a 15 mile radius from Hawkhurst, Kent but this can be increased if I am nearing your area with another call out. Contact me.
- All work carried out to meet latest Public Health Legislation using manufacturers statutory instructions and following COSHH Regulations.